From our Birds Photography series at Chidlovski Blog Chidlovski.
September 24, 2022
September 21, 2022
September 20, 2022
September 20, 2022
September 18, 2022
May 2, 2015
May 12, 2015
September 28, 2015
May 1, 2016
May 1, 2017
Александр Красовский says:
Daniel Engman says:
иванов алексей says:
Андрей Неизвестный says:
Леонид Станишевский (Стас) says:
About This Blog
I am Arthur Chidlovski. I was born in Moscow, Russia, and for the last 25 years, have lived in Boston, MA. I am a Soviet sports historian and an award-winning documentary filmmaker who recently contributed and appeared on NBC's "The Cold War on Ice" and HBO's "Broad Street Bullies". Chidlovski Blog Chidlovski was originally started in 2009 at the Livejournal network in Russian. In Spring of 2015, the blog moved to Chidlovski.Net. Main areas of blog publications are History of Sports (primarily, hockey and olympic weightlifting), Photography, Filmmaking, Web Design and Development, Information Technology and more listed in the tags area.
1972 Summit Series Airliners Americana Arthur C. Bernie C. Birds Boston Boston Bruins Bulgaria Canada Celebrate! Creative Design Dynamo Riga Florida Graphics Happy Friday Helmut Balderis History In Color Hockey Infographics IT Landscape Lift Up Macro Moscow Nature Newsline NHL Olympics Photography Photo Story Putin Review Russia Sorrow Suffolk Downs Television USA USSR Weightlifting Winthrop World Record Yesterday's Hero Шидловский
Our Special Projects
- 1972-2022: Bobby Orr International
- Nikolay Varava in Braunau, Germany
- Everybody Loves Balderis (BETA version)
- 1972-2022, Lost and Found: Canadian Suitcase In Moscow Airport in 1972
- Team Great Britain: Royally Strong Before the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome
- 1972-2022, Lucrative Offers: Was Phil Esposito Approached in Moscow to Play for the Red Army?
- 1972-2022, Team Rejects: Helmut Balderis
- 1972-2002: How Many Soviet Equipment Managers Worked with 1972 Team Canada in Moscow?
- 1972-2022: Band of Brothers (Hockey CCCP)
- 1972-2022: What Did the Tzar Promise Bobby Orr in Kremlin in September 1972?